Friday, June 13, 2008

New Goals

When I achieved 1000 hearts and 250 sales on etsy, I threw a little party for myself. I sat back, had a soda and relaxed for a minute. I realized that it would be a really long time before I would reach another big milestone, after all it took 2 years to get to both those goals. To my great delight, I'm inching toward 1500 hearts and 300 sales as we speak. It may take a while, but they are both close enough to look forward to. For some reason having something to work toward keeps me motivated even if it's really an arbitrary number.

I've also managed to get my dozen participants in my tatting challenge, so yay me! I still have about 10 medallions already made up if anyone else is interested...nudge, nudge, you can pick them up here. All the details are in each listing and also here on the blog.

Starting next week, I'll be offering my featured items on sale everyday. I'll change them out daily so if you see something you really want in the featured spot, you're gonna want to snag it fast. This deal will last as long as I feel like doing it, but probably until I reach that 300th sale. As an added bonus to blog readers, I will be previewing which items will be on sale here, the day before I add them to the sale. I've no idea if anyone will bite, but it can't hurt, right.

Thanks also to everyone who not only sympathized with my theft issue but also offered help and advise. I can't tell you how much it means to me that so many people care. I'll keep you all updated on the story if anything changes.

3 comments:

Handcrafted by LaMar said...

I am inspired by your commitment and strength...that is a GREAT MILESTONE and I can only hope and pray to be as patient as you to get there... I have about 216 hearts and 50 sales so I have a long way to go....But hopefully one day I will get there...
Thanks for stooping by thread and I am off to heart you and check your shop....

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on reaching such awesome milestones! I am still trying to get my 25th sale, and just recently reached 100 hearts.
You're a wonderful inspiration!
-Christine

Jrahn said...

I also have a goal, to quit being such a jerk sometimes. It is too addictive at this point in my life I am regretful to say.