Thursday, August 14, 2008

How About A Sale

I had intended to simply preview my one day birthday sale today, but I've changed my mind. Instead, I will start a two day sale for today and my birthday tomorrow the 15th. I also decided to add one more element to the event, a blog comment contest. I've not tried doing a comment contest yet, so please bear with me as I muddle through.

The sale starts now and goes through the end of the day tomorrow the 15th. Take 30% off everything in the store. This deal does not apply to custom orders. I will not be listing the sale anywhere in the store, so only blog readers will know about it. You must wish me "happy birthday" in the notes to seller to get the discount. You have two payment options at that point, you may either pay immediately and I will send a refund or wait for a revised invoice before paying.

Now the contest, leave a comment at the end of this post with your guess to my question and the closest guess will win a super secret tatted goody. The contest will run through the weekend to give everyone a decent chance to guess with the winner chosen on Monday.

The question is: What time was I born?

Make sure I have a way to contact you if you are the winner, if I can't email or convo you through your own blog or store make sure you leave contact info in your comment. Good Luck!

8 comments:

Charlotte said...

12:54 pm. Which happens to be the time I was born, and is a nice middle-of-the-day guess.

Sarah Dungan said...

6:30am, so your mom can bring it up over and over for years ;-)


Happy early birthday! <3

. c h o k l i t . said...

10:37 pm

A wild guess. Don't know why. Hope you have a fabulous b-day!!

xox

SarahKelley said...

8:01 pm

Olorle said...

8:45 pm is what I'm going with.
Have a Happy Birthday!

Hyla said...

I came back to comment after I read down the page! Your writing has a lovely flow to it! I am going to guess 3:30 . Just seeing if the certain percentage was a hint! ;)

Anyways...
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear youuuuouuuuuooo
Happy Birthday to you!

Don't forget to make a wish!
Birthday cake sounds so yummy right now!

~Hyla

Jrahn said...

oooh ohhh I know this!

Carol Schockling Lawecki said...

Happy Birthday and wishes for many more!!!

My guess would be 1:20am

I enjoy your posts and your tatting is exceptional!