Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Is There Anybody Out There?

Hello....hello, anyone? Nobody, really? Oh well, I'm just as comfortable talking to myself. Still no new sales this morning and though I'm really beginning to feel ignored, I'm doing alright. This is shaping up to be one of the single longest weeks ever and I'm getting an amazing amount of things done with my time. Yesterday I tried out a new photo style for my future Lollishop. I figured that my usually style wouldn't blend in very well, so I searched my abode for something girly to use as a prop and I found this vase that was a wedding present. I hope this looks alright, it is clearly not within my comfort zone.


Feel free to let me know what you think of them. There are more on my flickr page. That is of course, if there is actually anyone looking today!

2 comments:

Diana said...

I'm looking, sugar! Been a rough one here over the past week, but I couldn't wait to have a spare moment to see what you're up to. I just knew it would something extraordinary. I wasn't disappointed.

I owe you a convo. Have to go make breakfast for the boys, but I'll be back and interested to check out your new Flickr pictures.

xox

P.S. It seems like it's super slow for everyone right now: blogs, shops, whathaveyou. Alot of transition happening. Glad you're staying productive!

Wenchie said...

I like the style of the new pics! Also you will make up for the lack of sales soon your work is awesome ;)