Friday, April 6, 2012

Another Nothing Much Day

It was one of those nose to the grindstone sort of days yesterday. Since we didn't have to do school the two days of testing I felt compelled to do extra school yesterday to make up for that. Luckily, it was a particularly interesting block of lessons so I got no complaint from the child. Once school was wrapped I got a little cleaning done. After that was done I stuck with remaking and got both a necklace finished and a pair of ankle corsets as well. Of course that did take the whole of the day so I have little of anything else to share. The internet was fairly quiet and I got no responses from any of the people who had contacted me the day before, so I have nothing new in queue.

So today, it's more remaking followed by additional cleaning. Saturday is the five year old's birthday party, Sunday is Easter and next week starts the spring break adventuring which will likely contain some re cleaning after the tornado that is the family runs through this place two days in a row. I wish I had more interesting things to tell you, or a picture or two to show you, but I don't. I hope you all have a lovely weekend and just a quick numbers thing, I'm sitting at 4 sales until 2000 in my etsy shop, so once that happens, hopefully in the next week, expect annoying glee. That is all.

No comments: