Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Productive Yet Boring

Well yesterday wasn't nearly as bad I thought it was going to be after such a disappointing morning. It wasn't fantastic, it was still a Monday, but it wasn't a tragedy. After the blog writing and other morning tasks, I got an order in the shop. After schooling, which was a little long and a tad frustrating, I spent my day finishing up the last season of Supernatural and tatting up the order I had gotten. So it was certainly a productive, if not terribly interesting to recount, day.

The late afternoon added my nieces to the household for a few hours which increased the noise level, but honestly I was too focused on mainlining a television show to worry about them as long as no one was screaming or bleeding. I know, I am clearly a devoted care giver. When they were here I was putting together some more kitty ear headbands and they just kept asking why I was making so many of them. I'm fairly certain my family doesn't quite 'get' that I do actually make a bit of a living off my etsy shop. You know, when it's not silent as the grave.

The order I got was finished and while I could make even more cat ears, I think I'm going to try and see what else I can get up to today. You know that I hate boring you too many days in a row.

No comments: