Friday, April 18, 2014

Hopefully

I spent a long day in the car with the family. This should be the last trip out of town for a while though. Not that I don't enjoy time with the family, but Silicon valley traffic is most assuredly not on my list of fun things to do with my time.

On a positive note, I did manage to get to some tatting in the car on the way home. I worked out a top edge for the piece that I think feels about right. I am going to go back and rework the whole things with some stitch changes though. I want it to be a bracelet and right now it is not quite long enough. Another repeat would make it too long and I like the odd number from a design standpoint. So I'll likely increase the stitch counts and if that doesn't work right I'll add some additional elements to the sides. I really do dislike making more than one prototype, but I really like the denseness of the design and I want it to work perfectly.

Aside from that and schooling, I've no other plans today. Hopefully by Monday I'll have something finished to show you and hopefully, it will be impressive.


2 comments:

God's Kid said...

Fabulous look!!! :)

craftie sylvie said...

Already impressive. But go on!! ;)