Thursday, May 8, 2014

In Progress

I can feel the end of the school year approaching. With all it's promise of free time, I forget how little I get right at the end. There are so many things that need doing, so many events churning in my mind. I am fairly certain that I am going to forget half of it. Right now I'm stressing on Mother's Day, but then there's the other child's birthday followed by a family trip, the husbands birthday and Father's Day. Not to mention all the little school things left, end of year trips and ceremonies. Sorry, I'm just in a little mind spiral this morning and the only was out is to get everything out in the open. I think that's all of it.

So back to tatting then. I did spent most of the day on the spats and I'm not even halfway done with them yet. I did also manage to take a few breaks and get photographs of the black necklace, earrings and pendant. I only managed to get the necklace and earrings listed though. I'll have to remember to get the pendant up in the shop today in between working on those spats. I also need to get cleaning this afternoon because we are, of course, hosting a Mother's Day meal for our mother's and my sister. I have let the house go a bit since our last get together so there's much to be done. Otherwise, I would have just waited until the day before to clean everything.

So I guess that's it for today. After schooling, it's spats, listing the pendant and cleaning. Looks like it's going to be a long one then. At least I'm not bored.

No comments: