Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Last Jellyfish

I don't know if I was distracted or just finally over the creation of jellyfish, but I felt like this last one took 12 hours just yesterday, on top of all day the day before. I kept getting inadvertent knots in the thread as I was doing the hyperbolic sections and there were a couple of times when I came close to just cutting and starting new thread.

I did finish it though. One last tatted jellyfish for the shop, for now. I should get it listed later this morning. It's done in black, charcoal gray and a lighter, slightly thinner gray thread that I received through a Christmas exchange one year.

After I get this listed, I really am not sure what I'll get up to. I want to keep working, but sales have dried up again and I think I need a break from the hyperbolic. I'm sure I'll come up with something. Hopefully it's something interesting.

1 comment:

Madtatter80 said...

Your jellyfish are the bestest in the land! :)