Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Nothing

I bet you're getting tired of seeing me write that I haven't done what I set out to do. I've just gotten so pulled into this idea of spending my days reading while the kids are reading. It's quiet and for some reason I seem to tat better when there is noise about. I've actually lost count of the number of books I've read recently. In fact I should finish yet another novel today.

I did get an order in during schooling yesterday, but I haven't sent it out yet. The customer indicated a need for it to be shipped quickly, so I responded immediately asking if they would like to upgrade shipping. No response. I didn't want to put it in the mail and then immediately hear them say, yes. Since I didn't hear back all day, the package is still waiting to go out this morning. I certainly won't wait any longer though. It should still arrive within their deadline by regular mail. I do need to remake the necklace sold though and I intend to actually do that today. It's nothing you haven't seen before, but I'm hoping just the act of tatting in the afternoon again will start to pull me out of the new reading routine. Here's hoping!

No comments: