Monday, May 11, 2015

Weekend Recap

Well, I had another lazy weekend. It wasn't really lazy, I just didn't carve out much time for lace making, so I don't have nay proof that I finished much. I did made up this bracelet on Friday. This is one of the few pieces I actually have listed as available in different lengths because the repeat of the design is small enough to do so. I sold one in the six inch length, so that's what I remade for the shop. Other than that, there was no shop activity over the weekend.

There was of course some cleaning in preparation for having the Mother's over on Sunday. That and some shopping as well. I didn't pull out the bobbins at all over the weekend and I'm afraid I'm going to have to start the headside piece all over again  because I took too long a break and lost the plot. I did finish reading another book that I found on clearance at the book store with the quiet time i was afforded on Sunday before our family get together. It was quite odd to read a big, physical book after so many digital ones in a row, but also nice. In case you're wondering it was NOS4A2 by Joe Hill and it was quite a good read even though I'm clearly late to the party in reading it.

This week seems pretty free of events, so I'm hoping that I get a burst of creative energy. If not I have another latch hook to play with and of course a book full of bobbin lace lessons to get on with. I think I should be able to stay busy if not interesting.

No comments: