Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Out

So I spent a really long day mostly in a car and I did nothing of consequence while I was there. Our drive out of town was almost completed in the dark so I couldn't work. On the drive home I just didn't want to work. We were out for a doctor's appointment, but we also tried to do some shopping. It was a complete failure at the big fancy mall, but on the way home we redeemed ourselves with some gifts purchased at an outlet mall.

When we got home, it was still early enough that I managed to finish the necklace I was working on the day before. I was also quite happy to come home to two more orders. One for the bracelet I just finished making and one for a set of snowflakes. This is the first set I've sold of them. So today I'll get a few more made up as well as the bracelet. That should keep me busy all day.

Also, thanks for letting me know about my sale typo yesterday. The code was and is still good, I only made a mistake by copying and pasting it from the days before and didn't change all the things I should have. So I guess that's what I get for being so lazy.

Current Etsy Shop Sale: 20% off with the code HOLIDAY20. Code is good through Dec. 13

No comments: