Thursday, June 16, 2016

Almost

As expected I didn't have any time for thread yesterday.  As soon as schooling was over it was straight to the park for the Year End Celebration for the kids. Three of the kids' cousins were there along with their grandparents. We expected the grandparents, but the cousins were a surprise. The awards ceremony was followed by a pot luck picnic in the park for all the families. Those are my two girls in the center there getting an award.

Right after the picnic and fun with cousins, we went straight to the dentist for all of our appointments. We were there for a really long time. By the time we got home it was nearly time for dinner, so nope, no lace time for me.

Last night I got two orders. One before bed and the second overnight. Interestingly, they were both for Armenian lace pieces. So after schooling wraps today, I've got crochet cords to make so I can remake the necklaces. As those cords take forever to make, this should keep my busy for the rest of the week easily. Only two more days of schooling.

No comments: