Monday, June 27, 2016

Knotted Weekend

Well I didn't get anything put into the shop, but I did get some things made. Here is the first Armenian knotted lace necklace I was working on last week. I ended up making the pattern over 10 rows and then I did finish with a boring round of small loops. They may not be interesting, but they did give the piece a nice finished edge.

Instead of spending time getting the piece listed in my shop, I just
went ahead and used any of my sitting time over the weekend to crochet up another cord to try another. We had a Monty Python movie marathon which gave me plenty of sitting time. This time I went with the larger loops I've always used before and hen followed those up with square loops. I didn't take a new picture yet, but these were followed by another round of plain loops and I have a plan for the rest of the piece as well.

I'm not sure I'll get finished with it today though as it's the husbands birthday and there are plans much of the day, but hopefully I'll at least get started so I have something to share tomorrow.

No comments: