Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Short

We're off out of town ridiculously early this morning so I haven't a lot of time to write, but I did do some tatting yesterday. It would be a shame not to use the picture I actually managed to take So here is the custom choker I was working on yesterday.It's another one made with the macame slide closure. I do adore these as I don't have to working about findings to finish the piece. It's already finished and in the mail to it's new home this morning.

We'll be out of the house much of the day, so tomorrow's post is likely to be even shorter than this. I did get a crochet cord base made for another Armenian knotted lace necklace, but I haven't thought far enough to the design yet. Maybe while I'm off it'll come to me. I likely won't get it started though.

No comments: