Tuesday, July 26, 2016

So Sore

I am stupid sore this morning. I spent yesterday morning moving comic book boxes upstairs to our closet in an effort to make space downstairs. I'm not going to say exactly how many boxes I lugged up the stairs, but my arms and shoulders are now sure it was too many. I then spent the afternoon cleaning out the rest of the space in the room they were moved from. I am totally wiped from the effort and reminded that we have way too much stuff.

When I needed a break I did work on the Armenian lace piece. I'm on the second round of another pineapple layer. I've taken to pressing the piece every few rounds so I don't end up with the ruffle again and it's working quite well. This time I did the pineapples over two spaces instead of one and added an extra picot, so they'll hopefully be bigger, but proportional.

I have a trip to the DMV this morning, so I'm certain to be in a mood later. Of course I'm also done with the cleaning and moving of boxes for the time being, so maybe the two things will just cancel each other out. Either way, I'm sure I'll work on this a little more as it gives me joy to watch it grow. I don't know when I'm going to stop on this one. I guess whenever I reach a nice mat size, whatever that is. I'll know it when I get there.

No comments: