Monday, August 8, 2016

Weekend Recap

Well, I woke up this morning to a custom order in my etsy shop, so I have something new to work on today. Over the weekend it was just the Armenian lace though. I'm very close to done on this one. I'm at about 23cm across and I'm going for about 26cm. I think after the next pattern section it will actually be a little bigger than that and I will be almost out of the the thread I'm using for it as well. I also thought it would be more fun to add the cat to the the doily picture for this one.

The rest of the weekend was pretty lazy. There were some errands, a movie night and some cleaning. The summer definitely feels like it's winding down even though there are about three weeks left before we're back to schooling. I fear I have missed my opportunity to anything 'big' creatively over the summer. I have enjoyed the doilies though, so I suppose it's fine. They may not have been hugely challenging, but I think they turned out well.

2 comments:

SWtrompeter said...

Both the doily AND the cat are beautiful. You've really done a marvelous job with Armenian lace.

Maureen said...

Oooo yes, cats are a most necessary backdrop - I love seeing people's cats, because I no longer have one of my own.
The doily is beautiful also.