Friday, August 19, 2016

Winner

Happy Friday all. Yesterday I discovered that I could pedal my new recumbent stationary bike and knot Armenian lace at the same time. Of course I was slower at both, but it's nice to know that I can exercise and make lace at the same time. I haven't tried tatting yet because I'm afraid the ball of thread would be unwieldy, maybe I finally need one of those ball holders from Handy Hands.

In other news today is the last day for my birthday sale. Use the code HAPPYBIRTHDAY30 for 30% off everything in my etsy shop. This is my last sale until the holidays, so take advantage while you can.

I also have a winner for the fusion lace pendant giveaway. The random number generator picked Trish G! I don't have any contact information, so shoot me an email(my address is in my profile) or message me on etsy to claim your prize. Again, thank you for all the lovely comments everyone.

1 comment:

SWtrompeter said...

Your Armenian lace looks wonderful. I can hardly wait to see the finished doily.

Congratulations to Trish G.