Thursday, December 22, 2016

Almost There

Let's see, yesterday was errands, cleaning and a family dental appointment. No, really that was pretty much it. I did have a little sitting time in the evening so I worked on some gift bracelets. These ones are in school-colors. I thought that a few of the nieces and/or nephews would like them. It's always really hard to make gifts for them, especially as they've become teenagers. Of course I suppose I was just as bad with my noncommittal, 'I don't care,' when asked what I wanted for Christmas. They generally suffer the gift card as a result and I feel bad that I spent so much more time on their parent's gifts.

Today is a trip out of town followed by the arrival of the first house guest. From here on out the week should get away from me pretty quickly. Hopefully I at least remember write tomorrow.

1 comment:

Denise - Jewelry By Denise said...

First thing I thought of was ooh, belt! Maybe that's a future project for you but I'm sure it will require a lot of time. I got my bracelet yesterday and LOVE it!! I will have to get myself another, I'm not a big bracelet wearer, due in part to my job but really love this one. Thanks for sharing your wonderful talent with us!!